Your kid’s birthday is always a precious moment for the parent. These are some ideas of how to make this special day memorable for your child and their friends.
1. Indoor Water Parks: Splash Cincinnati Ohio is an excellent indoor water park in the area. With entry starting at just $12 it is one of the best places for your kids birthday party. They have specialized birthday packages, day passes and annual passes as well. With over three hours of play time in the water park, pizzas, drinks and party rooms your kids will have the time of their life.
2. Animal Farms: From goats to gardens and bees to barnyard, Parky’s Farm is an educational farm. Located within Winton Woods, it spreads over 100 acres, includes outdoor and indoor playgrounds, orchard and animals, garden, picnic shelters. Parky’s Farm is a nice way to spend your kid’s birthday. They have everything from live interaction with animals to special rooms for your birthday party.
3. Gaming Arcade: If arcade games are your child’s thing then check out Arcade Legacy. Arcade Legacy has 7,600 square feet of arcade and pinball games, hi-def projection screens and 20 game console stations for playing favorites games.
4. Rock Climbing: A great outlet for all that energy your kids have is to take them rock climbing for their birthday. The Rock Quest Climbing Center is your go-to option. The two-hour kids birthday party includes 90 minutes of climbing time with staff belayers, rental included, and pizza and drinks after the climb with additional available for order.
5. Roller Skating: Fun Factory Roller Rink has nice packages for your child’s birthday. Five birthday party packages to choose from, with all including party invitations, admission and skate rental, 2 hours of reserved seating, party settings, food and drink, game tokens and a free admission return pass.
6. Sports Centers: Kids First Sports features three birthday party packages, you can choose that fits for your kid’s birthday experience. Kids love all kinds of activities available like trampolines, tunnels, trapezes and a giant 20ft inflatable slide.
7. Bookstore Visit: If your child likes to read and has wild imagination a themed birthday party at the Blue Manatee Bookstore might be your choice. Parties can be theme-base on pirates, dinosaurs or your child’s favorite book character.
8. Nature Trail and Woods: If your kids like to hike and be in nature a birthday party in the Winton Woods could make their day. With trails, fishing, horseback riding, golfing, camping and loads of picnic areas and playgrounds, this park has something for everyone outdoors.